With many companies in cost-savings mode and fighting to get through this COVID-19 recession, there has never been a better time to review and validate operating expense charges for accuracy and ensure they comply with the lease. The process is simple, the savings can be significant, and tenants have nothing to lose by practicing this exercise.
- National Lease Advisors Attends CoreNet Global Summit
- National Lease Advisors Surpasses $1 Million in Operating Expense Savings for Clients in 2023
- National Lease Advisors Expands Dallas Team with Addition of Industry Veteran Teri Jones
- Protected: Lease Administration to Support Stark Law Compliance
- National Lease Advisor Completes Annual SOC Audit