With many companies in cost-savings mode and fighting to get through this COVID-19 recession, there has never been a better time to review and validate operating expense charges for accuracy and ensure they comply with the lease. The process is simple, the savings can be significant, and tenants have nothing to lose by practicing this exercise.
- National Lease Advisors Adds 20-Year Industry Veteran Sarah Pearce to Team
- Lease Audit: Putting the 2020 CAM Reconciliation Under the Microscope
- National Lease Advisors Announces Addition of Craig Henderlite
- National Lease Advisors Offers Turnkey Lease Administration Solutions for ASC 842
- National Lease Advisors Announce Recent Addition of Chloe Christensen