With many companies in cost-savings mode and fighting to get through this COVID-19 recession, there has never been a better time to review and validate operating expense charges for accuracy and ensure they comply with the lease. The process is simple, the savings can be significant, and tenants have nothing to lose by practicing this exercise.
- ASC 842 – Evaluating Renewal Options and the “Reasonably Certain” Threshold
- 2022 CAM Budgets Exceeding Inflationary Pressure and Deserve a Closer Look
- National Lease Advisors Starts 2022 With Addition to Lease Administration Team
- National Lease Advisors Adds Fernanda Peres to Lease Administration Team
- 8 Tips When Negotiating a Lease Amendment